Few weeks ago, one of MDBC members came to my house to have a simple chat with the name of visiting me once he back from university. Suddenly, we talk bout talent, skills and also attractions which can be found on ourselves.
As the saying goes “天生我才必有用”, everyone must have one talented skill with your born. It’s the matter of who, what, where, when, how to discover your talent and further reinforce it. After a long chat, I found that this phrase is just suitable to comfort ppl when they were sad and pessimistic. Of course there are those who were talented but not everyone.
Actually what we talk during this conversation? He asked me, what talent do you think that you have in you no matter inner or outer- self?
*pondering*
He further questioned me, what will you think that you will do in the future or any skills learned that can make a great coup?
*self-valuing*
From outer side,
- my appearance is damn not in trend, and with the idiot beast look (fail)
- my body figure?? Looks great but soft like taufu when touched (fail)
- handsome? I admit im a beast cause beauty and the beast!! (fail)
From inner side,
- tolerable and understanding?? I think those who live with me will know my temper (fail)
- hardworking and innovative?? Ya, but only at the game side. (fail)
- optimistic and cheerful??? Sometimes I just don’t want to be in such a bad condition and stab my thigh in room. (fail)
- generous and nvr haggle over every ounce? To some people will, but not all. (fail)
From knowledge,
- am I smart? There are many better than me!! (fail)
- I know everything? For your info I have no interest at all on sports, entertainments, current affairs, academics, technology and so on so forth. (fail)
From academic,
This cant elaborate from point form as it need to be explained in a time line. Since first year I entered st john, after contact more with first aid and body structure, my first ambition was doctor. However, when I was Form 4 where biology and physics were taught, I found that my memorization for biological terms and usage was really poor, hence my ambition changed to engineer.
Now was Form 6 time, and biology need not to be studied and just focus on physics, I found its toughness equivalence to biology. Finally the only part I did excellence was just mathematics. All my eight choices for entering university were all maths based. For that time I really quite confident with my maths as from child till now my sense of maths is quite strong. I get solid A for every maths paper and even the one and only one A for STPM was maths as well.
Its in the university and there are always people who did much better than me. So final conclusion is I still a super ordinary and cant work out something perfectly justifiable. Haha mayb im too ambitious right now, and not everybody should do something great in their life, so just let it be lo…
Till the end, I still not talented with any…………….. zero value!!!! Haihz!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
what value i have?????
Posted by
wjiann
at
3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|