30/4/2007, as I felt the same pain as previous condition, hence I re-visit my dr in the morning. In my mind I just worrying one thing. Will I be operated once again? I don’t want be in the hospital again. I will have phobia if it was so!!
Luckily my dr said that mine is normal pain and his advice to me was to do more exercise on my right leg. Try lift it higher every night before I sleep. He further gave me painkiller for my leg.
On that day as well, nurses removed the string on my wound after ‘mending’ during the operation. Interest to view my wound please click here!!! (not very clear actually just a line)
p/s: thanks to all friends who had visited me during my recuperating period and also loumun for fetching me so many times as well as those who did sms-ed me! Thz fo all the concerns.
To mdbc’s- soon I can join your activities, do let me know!!! LOL
-----------------------------that’s the end for my operation-------------------
Thursday, May 03, 2007
the end
Posted by
wjiann
at
2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|