Thursday, May 31, 2007

trouble

Trouble – something unavoidable for everyone who live in community, something which can spoil one’s mind, something which can undermine one’s thinking. It is a detrimental and something which human wish to get rid of.

However, wherever there are human beings, there will be trouble. No need to be in large number, no need in a population, or even those under same roof. Due to a simple reason, no persons are perfectly match in this world even for twins, there will be conflict for just two persons.

Don’t think that I having some sort of problem with my family, but just a trope. Wont you agree with this? No matter how close the 2 persons are, there still occur some unhappy events. You might see from the surface that they are so friendly to each other and have so many common topics, who know will there any thorns inside their hearts?

You might empty your mind from the materialistic life, those nabobism, relationship, love, and even those adverse competitive advantage, but can you control others think the same with you? No people is totally tolerable to anyone, anything. That’s why we always say, never believe in people, except yourselves.

I think if you really wanna get rid from trouble, set sail to those isolated isles to have your own life. Everything by yourselves, and there will be no conflict at all.

So please don’t nagging that you are being annoyed and so on. Coz this is something unavoidable, so why not overcome it? There are friends who like to chat with others bout their own problems, but for me I wont. Why?

1 – listener cant help
2 – facticity f the case will be twisted when it was spread out
3 – another trouble will arise which is the listener’s advices and ideas

In my mind, for those who are really close enough, they can sense it and automatically, they will come to you and show their concern. Maybe different people different thinking.

Once my mom asked me among so many friends, who is my best friend? She pointed out some name and I pondering there, in fact all of them aren’t. I told my mom that I have a lots of friends, but best friend I think so far I still cant find.
Trouble – something unavoidable for everyone who live in community, something which can spoil one’s mind, something which can undermine one’s thinking. It is a detrimental and something which human wish to get rid of.


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|