Monday, August 04, 2008

EQ

How can we manage our emotion well? Izit really so easy to control our mood and emotion? And the answer is no.

Today im not in the mood for work. I was troubled by something over which brings down my mood. Dun ask me what and why, just dun wanna tell as that's not the point I wanna point out.

Today when I was working, my mind was just cant concentrate at all. Due to some uneasiness of my body, it aggravated the situation. When the thing is in rush, at the same time your mind cant function properly, that's really suffer!!! It was being worse when my stupid pc working out so slow and keep on hanging for calculation in large spreadsheet. I cant save my file everytime as it consists of too many external links. I was so stupid not to break the links or copy out as values. Redo and redo, looking at the time nearer to off soon, but I din hv the intention to leave. Just wanna have sumthg to do so as I wont think of my trouble thg.

When the time of I wanna redo my thg, I just wish I can scream or smash on the pc. But I know I cant do so.. I just kept on sighing and having a black face. My team members even asked me what am I doing and I looks like so stress. Zzzz

So am I high in EQ since I can control it and swallow it or it consider as low since I let it conquer my mind and lost my rationale in normal times ? I don't know. But I do agree doing serious thing in such a mood would affect your work badly. Never and never!!!


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|