Another moody day of mine, being so silent in the office, being so ‘diam’ in connection with my colleagues. Normally, even if I was so busy I still will IM (instant messaging through intranet) others. But yesterday and today, I din. I totally silenced by my mood.
My colleague from another team dated me for lunch today and trying to enlighten my day. We went for TGI Friday and I sat at the window side. I was looking outside just like being stunned and without talking anything. The first response from them was: “Are there any lenglui outside?” (as I always talk bout gals with them, till they say that beside gals I hv no topic..zzzzzzzz)
“Nola, just wondering something cannot ge meh? Cant I be quiet?”
“You thinking sumthg regarding your work or what? Are you busy with you work? Since you work OT starting last night and today you were so busy to IM me?”
“(Attempting to tell a lie) Ya, thinking of work. ES (my boss) gave me something to do which I hardly figure out until now and have to submit soon after lunch time.”
“You wont, as what we know you so far, you wont think your work stuff until so serious. Must be sumthg else.” (cant I be serious on my work? )
“Then what you think?”
“Man is just worrying bout two things, money and gals.”
Another colleague: “ well, man worry bout money also coz of gals, so at the final just worry bout gals..” (zzzz…speechles)
Since they kept bugging me on this, I just try to be as usual of mine. I tried to talk craps as usual but with my serious face and hence it turns out another type of humor. (I suppose) However, after I started to talk more (im teasing them), they prompted me with:
“Ok fine. You better keep with you serious style by looking outside the window and silent. You look better without talking and you are so cool.”
Ok so now, I decided not to talk crap ady, since im more attractive in cool mode, I will be so. Hopefully can cover my not handsomeness and have a chance to attract some lenglui flirt with me.. zzzzz
p/s:
1)thz for the concern msg after work from Miss C. glad you din really treat me as an entertainment. Haha (kidding)
2) sry to Miss T for bugging you. in fact i just wanna spread out some of my anger. I din mad at u. haha
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
be cool!!!
Posted by
wjiann
at
6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|