I called on friday evening time, with my log in number, my name to check the status of my laptop in the 'new house'. They hold the call for around 4 minutes, having me wait like an idiot walking around worrying my 'son'.
They passed the phone to few and finally the last technician that replied me was:
"Mr Loh, we cant find the pc that with the login number that you provided. We did get the record but it is not here."
"HUh??? So how now? When i can get my pc back? I need it urgently."
"Well, Mr Loh, i will be checking it outside the store. I will give you a call asap."
After half an hour.................
"Mr Loh, we found your pc ady."
"Ok, so how now? Izit ready to be collected? I really need it very very much. "
"Erm, we haven work on it, but since you need it immediately, i will treat it as an urgent case."
(In my mind, im scolding the idiot for saying so. I sent in on tuesday and is your fault that haven work on it, now u say treat it as urgent? WTF!!!!)
A day later (today- 12/1/08)...................
I did call them again just to push them although i know it might be in less success rate.
"How come you all haven settle it where your colleague said that treat it as urgent last day? I sent in on tuesday you know?
"Ya i know. (his tone was just like wanna me to whack him up)"
"So can i get it on Sunday?"
"Sorry, our technician is off on Sunday."
"Then, Monday?"
"I think we will give you a call before you come to collect it."
"Make sure you really call."
5 hours later...............................
"Mr Loh, i think you might be suffering from a hard disk failure. You have to change a new hard disk. We will change one for you 80Gb with RM155."
"Then can i have all my data in the old HDD?"
"We will try to backup your data."
My day was ruined by the news. What can i do? Just accept the fate!!!!!!!
IT WAS CERTIFIED. EVERYTHING GONE..............BYE!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Certified
Posted by
wjiann
at
12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|