During my 'dark age' which lasted for 7days, i cant recall how i went through it. I feel so boring, helpless and speechless as well. Somebody said that im too dependent on the pc and internet. I should find something more beneficial besides this. Well, i admit that i fully dependent on my pc, but which students are not so? And thats why i quite impressed by those students living in the hostel without a laptop. They are god to me!!!
I dont know izit the arrangement from god or Mr Z, i brought a book with the title:
'The 7 habits of highly effective teenagers'.
It was one of the module during the PruYoung session. The title tells all and can without much explanation from me. I thought i would hardly pick up this book to read from the beginning. The speaker of the module said that:
"When you go back this weekend, do read the book. If you cant make it, read it next week. If you are really so busy, at least read it next year."
I just nodded my head. Miracles happened. I started off few pages during my flight back to Sabah. The rest i finished in just few days time. That was the time where i without my pc and while im formatting my pc. I just kept on reading and i finished! For those who really knows me, thats an unbelievable thing for me. Haha!! Hence, my first acknowledgment is to Sean Covey, the author of the book. :)
How about other times? My housemates played their role. The first night, they accompanied me in playing 'billionnaire'. After the game was finished, we use the fake notes to play 'chor dai di'. Thats the end of the day. The following days, of course 'chor dai di' was inclusive, we did went out for grocery shopping, cooking, chatting and so on. They even gave me their magazines for me to read at night, the time when they need privacy perhaps. (Im too annoying like a fly around)
Many many thanks to those who did keep my mind from idle. Thanks.........
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Acknowledgement
Posted by
wjiann
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|