In the past, i rarely believe in the chinese traditional beliefs. I will just obey when i see no harm doing it but having my mom happy with it. For example, before i went in the uni, we went to the temple to have blessing and pray. When the time i was hospitalized, we prayed as well. I just find out that, a simple thing can make my mom happy and relief, why not?
And of course during cny, i will ask my mom that what is my auspicious colour to wear on the first few days of chinese new year. Sometimes this kind of thing you would rather to believe it than not. You won't know what happen if you do not follow, but if something happen you won't know whether this contributes.
And this year, i found out that i'm being more superstitious than ever. Was it because i lose alot in mahjong? Was it because i want to accumulate more wealth this year? Was it because i'm more pressured? I have no idea. Haha.
I've read a pdf saying that the actual first day of 2010, 立春 is on 4th Feb. What you need to do is to wear in red, go to the bank and deposit money into your account and also you have to go to work on this day.
However, i do not have a red shirt, and i checked on another email, knowing that my year of birth can wear another colour which is brown. I wore a brown colour shirt and i was paiseh the whole day to really bank in money. Therefore, i waited till night time when there were less ppl around so that i'm comfortable to deposit money.
The moment i was in the bank, there were another 2 fellows there, and they were wearing red as well. I'm pretty sure that their hand is holding less than RM100 cash. Instantly, i had a thought that they were doing the same thing as me. LOL!!
Ended up, i deposited RM10 into my account just to have a firm belief in this. Wahaha!!!
Besides this, in the morning, my auntie said that at 0648, if you can let an egg stand still on a flat surface, you will have good luck for the year. I really try it out for few minutes but i can't do it. Due to the time constraint, (else i will be stuck in the jam and late to work) i have to let go this 'grand' opportunity. Haha!!
Getting crazy.. lol
Monday, February 08, 2010
Superstituous
Posted by
wjiann
at
10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|