Monday, February 08, 2010

CEO

Many of us out here would like to grab every opportunity to show off in front of their bosses by hook or by crook. Whenever they have the chance to get close to our boss, they will show everything in him. In some sense, some of them might even 'lick' their bosses' shoes.

I do have several meetings with my CEO, and hopefully he can remember me. However, today was my first time to get into a benz, having the CEO beside me. I was so pressured and i was turned into a silent mode.

To some other strangers or new friends, i will initiate conversation with them and wont dead in silence. However, i can't do the same with my boss. I do not know which topic to start on and i afraid those topics that i raised will show how shallow i am.

My AM (sitting in front) can easily dodge all the pressure since the responsibility will falls on me. Anyway, i did a bad job in this.

Back to the meeting room, again i was left with the only seat beside CEO which makes me even more focus throughout the meeting. I dun even dare to yawn and pretend energetic in front of him. Cham!!

I think i need to tap into more touch points so that i can equipped with more things and can easily start any conversation even to a boss level!! =)

By the way, benz isn't that good at all. haha..


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|