Monday, September 04, 2006

K-box

The most memorable thing that I ever did in my mid-term break will be my karaoke singing. 4 of us were going to K-box at KK city which ‘hide’ in a very isolated place. If I was not brought by others I will never know that there will be a K-box there.

Why we so insist of going K-box instead of there are still many choices for us. There are red-box and many not popular karaoke centre. It is because K-box is the cheapest karaoke centre for student. Previously I karaoke-ing with MDBC at ipoh.I had ever tried that only Mr Thomson and me singing.

I never thought that I can experience it at Sabah here. I felt that Sabah is a place of non-sentimental at all. When I wan to buy any gifts or clothes, I found all the designs here are terrible. None of them suit chinese’s taste. All malay
style…..

Hereby I want to introduce K-box of Sabah. It is a small shoplet beside the seaside where you can see ships and small ‘sampan’ around. If you were there you can have good feeling there as you can have a good view of the scenery. However that day when we were going to leave, it was raining cats and dogs. I was not able to do anything but forced to bear the cold there.

Here is the main entrance there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


All of us were cheated by these leaflets. There stated that for students, RM 10 for 3 hours during lunch time and get a free lunch. However when we reached there, the receptionist told us that having a lunch we had to pay RM 15 with a cold drink provided. (exclusive of government and entertainment taxes)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this was what they gave us. It was delicious indeed but for me the quantity was a bit less. Having a free thing I cant request much. Haihz.. I felt that I was just like the prisoner in jail. Terribly wretched!!!!
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/wjiann/kara5.jpg


These two were going with me. So ‘cold’ seeing them posing like this. My hand trembled when taking this pic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


There was one more which was very embarrassed. Or he want to be ultraman???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What was she doing????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


When singing looked like this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When not……
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|