Normally, all of your friends or family members will be telling you that never compare yourself with others. Everyone will have their own way of doing things and own friends. There is no standard to define which is better or who is worse.
You will feel others doing better than you but you never thought that there might be someone who buy you idea and way of thinking. For an example, my coursemate is doing a slide presentation with many slides however I just have below 10 slides. Never feel fear that you will lose to them. Who knows they are naggy in their slide with lots of history and irrelevant points and mine is short and precise?
As long as I had done my best, don’t care much bout others. This is what i tell my friend when their result is not so well. However this type of words is actually have no effect on the person himself. He/she is nodding head showing agreement with you but at the inner side of his/her mind, they are still comparing.
Although I seems to appear as a person free from this obstacle but actually Im comparing myself but it is knew by me only. I don’t like to share my fear to others or telling others my worries. I love to be independent in solving my own problems. Finding my own antidote.
Of course when you did your best there is no point to worry about. However, I knew that Im not doing my best in my studies as im the one who burn the midnight oil when the exam comes. The time I will be worrying as I saw all of my coursemates are not available in msn anymore. Even in other classes they are holding books to read. What am I doing???
Dota, chatting, movies, disturbing others and so on. I din do simply a good thing to my studies. Oh shit!!!!!
Furthermore, when people around keep on saying the same thing which is praising me good in mathematics and efficient way of reading. It just like putting extra burden on my shoulders. It suffocates me. Please I just like normal as you all. If Im that special, my pointer will sure in the range of first class honor.
At this moment, inferiority will be surfacing and this is only the power behind me to force me read. Without it I might be still sleeping now. So sometimes comparison might beneficial in some perspective.
Tomorrow im going to have a midterm and that’s why im writing this post to relieve my stress. I afraid that I will be the worst in class and I dun wan to be so useless.. really…
May god help me. (although I seldom pray)*wink*

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|