Arh!!!!! I was cheated by my mom!!!
She was changing her speaking way and talked kindly to me:
‘Hey son, Im not looking for an argue but I really hope that you can make your hair not so sharp in colour. Just give it a bit colour is ok. I asked your hairstyler(behind my house). they say can wash my haor again to make it dim in colour.
Seems she say like this so I just obey her and head for them.
When my hair was under ‘repairing’, my mom went over to me here and chat with my hair styler. She said ‘ just left some colour is ok not too sharp’
When I heard this I felt nothing and thought that she really permit me to have some colour. However when times goes on I found that the hair styler dyed my hair almost all black. If it was without sun shine you will never see colour on my head. OH shit!!!!’
I knew I was cheated and that was the way my mom to get me re-dye my hair. I swore I will never get cheated in this way anymore. HNG!!!!!
ARHGHHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
cheated
Posted by
wjiann
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

Your mom RAWKS!!! LOL. ;p
ReplyDeleteErm.....good luck to ur hair.
ReplyDeleteOh My God -.-||
ReplyDeletetitoki: rawks???
ReplyDeleteann : it is in good condition now
emily: haihz
Motherly love can move mountains
ReplyDeletebut tat is cheat not love
ReplyDelete