Friday, July 28, 2006

BODOH

One week had passed, again i had been to my microecon class. What I would like to say here not base on examples she gave, but me, myself, the hero in my story. Quite shy when talking bout this. I will never forget the moment she scolded me. WDF!!!

I am known for small handwriting among my friends and lecturers. Those days when I were in school life, teachers had warned me not to be so small. Maybe I correct all, but I might lose marks due to my horrible handwriting. Till today I did the embarrass thing in the public.

Lecturer is calling names on the list one by one. Soon, it reached me. However with the small words and her cheebye fucking eyes, she cant read it. Frankly, my name pronunciation would be : loh wen jian.

‘what name is this, terrible handwriting’

‘len……….len…..len…….’ She kept pn len-ning thing. Oh my god, please my name read as loh not len!!!!!

‘finally she read my whole name : len woi jiun.’

‘apa nama ini? Tak dapat baca pun tulisan dia. Tulisan yang bodoh sekali’

‘siapa ni???’

Slowly I raised up my hand in full embarrassment. I will not be so shy without the woo-ing from the babi malay boys. Making noise beside and make the atmosphere more shy!!!! Celaka!!

That didn’t come to an end yet. There is another second part of this story…….

‘ok fine, give me the answer now’
(Q: Define economic growth)

‘Erm instantly I really cant answer it. Just remain silence’

‘Apa ayng dikatakan oleh PM bahawa setiap tahun Malaysia mempunyai pertumbuhan ekonomi?’
(she try to give me hint)

As she just taught us bout the production possibility curve, sure I related it to that point. Bravely I said:

‘The PPC shifted outwards..’

*laugh8

‘what do u expect a noob in economy understand what you said?’

‘what PPC? Just say the output increases.’

‘mudah pun tak tau, betul –betul bodoh’

Im scratching my head there shouting for help. With all these words I really wanna find a hole and buried my head inside. Doraemon where are you?? I need you!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. keke... if i was there i sure laugh till my jaw drop! haha!!!
    RELAX~~~ dun be too angry... wei.. cut off ur %@#$#$@# words lerrrrr.. hmm??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooi, study hard. Dun masturbate too much, save the proteins for ur brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. diao: dun worry i masturbate when there is no classs tml..sure enuff protein

    ReplyDelete
  4. 从 没 有 想 过 你 会 在 BLOG写 粗 口 ,我 还 以 为 什 么 生 词 我 没 有 见 过 的 , 差 点 要 去 找 字 典 , 哈 哈 ~! ! !
    唉 , 被 读 错 名 , 我 从 小 到 大 都 试 过 了 。 从 一 开 始 的 尴 尬 到 习 惯 是 需 要 达 到 一 定 的 境 界 的 , 哈 哈 。 。 。
    什 么 科 目的 教 授 啊 , 骂 学 生 笨 ? ? ? 他 懂 不 懂 老 师 最 大 的 禁 忌 就 是 骂 人 笨 啊 , 唉 。 。 。
    加 油 啦 , 小 小 苦 楚 ==激 励 啦 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..thn u a bit disappointed?...boys speak these filthy words its normal...my vocab is limited if you read my previus blog....d lecturer is my microbiology subject de.....no more confidence tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. PPC shift outwards....zzzz

    this answer is damn 'dai sei'. :P
    Dun even tell others I taught u Econs b4. Malunya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not correct meh? then wat i shud say in econs term, master??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even the kids also can tell that the curve shifts outwards. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. titoki: dun act like an expert wor....next time i ask u, u dunno thn i laugh de

    ReplyDelete