Driving in KL and Kampar is absolutely two different things. In KL, you have to cut in here and there in order to reach your destination on time. I'm not expecting reach earlier but just to be on time, unless you are traveling at real non-peak hour (mid-night).
Hence, driving in KL for more than a year, i already used to the traffic here and also how to cut in when i need to cut in. However there is something that i dislike very much.
Although i cut into other lanes, but i will ensure myself that i give the signal, of course it will be 2 seconds before i wanna cut in. This step is just to protect myself upon any accident and i am questioned by the police that why no signals given.
But sometimes, i give signals when i was stuck in the jam to switch lane. I hate those motorbikes that coming from far and im sure he/she see my signaling, but still this JB will horn you like hell and stare at you when he/she cross by. If you do not want to let others switch lane, keep your speed and knock the fellow off, else just let me do so and keep your horn silent. If i were the one who cause you to have emergency brake, i will say sorry.
I have a damn good feel today. Why? Coz i lose in on switching lane game. I gave signal, but that stupid,lcly,JB, f**king toyota keep pushing in.Again, I'm sure i gave him enough time to brake and let me go through, but jsut he don't want to let me doing so and horned me. I din even bother to look at him but just look at another direction.
I was provoked to 'fight' with him and my car was going to kiss the back of the car in front. At this time, a van from my left having a better position successfully cut in and hence i lose in the fight. However coz that toyota wanna fight with me, he continue to accelerate and he was so close with the van.
Neither of them wanna stop and continue going, and i was like watching a movie. I was so glad that finally, the van 'kissed' the toyota and his side mirror is scratched. Yes! Bingo!!!! He deserved it!!!
Although i lose, but i was happy. Lol!!
Saturday, March 06, 2010
Overtaking!
Posted by
wjiann
at
11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|