As in my previous post, I was indulged in reminiscence. I recalled the past experiences in Sabah and I missed some of the time. Recalled the moment that I marched out from the hall.

I went back to Sabah last weekend, besides the above mentioned, I wanted to attend my hometown friend + Sabah housemate + close friend’s convocation. Many of my colleagues, relatives questioned me whether I went for my love one, or tackle my target. Nobody believe that I really out of friendship but not affair. Ok, I will show who is she, and why I’m so ‘desperate’ to be there with her.
My primary reason:

1) My hometown friend
2) My housemate for 3 years
3) To be her cameraman
4) Most important is, she did alot for us when during our convo time. 90% of the Kamparian ppl grad 3 years but left her alone studying 4 years. hence, i must back here to support her.
She had lots of 'labours' with her. She had a cameraman (myself), a make up artist (another friend flying all over to support her as well), and also a kuli (to help her carry all the gifts and presents).
Other reasons: =)
To meet some of my coursemates in Sabah and also from another adjacent course (mathematic with computer graphic)

Coursemate who grad as Master now.

To meet lengluis:




My ex-housemate:

My coursemate:

My housemate’s fren.

My Junior from Kampar:



Kampar Gang



Super Senior:

Seafood Dinner:


Kampar St.John having seafood dinner..lol

Food in Sabah (which I din upload in previous 3 years)
Red Flesh Durian


Stack of Crabs

Lobster

Taufu

Vege

Shell

My coursemate treated me a family dinner




In order to thanks her:

Never order roasted pigeon here. Totally different from the pic. (different scale) and this cost me RM5.90. zzz

Jungle in 1 Borneo,

Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sabah Trip (Convocation)
Posted by
wjiann
at
11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|