The first time I played paintball was last year December through the organizing of my company’s sport club. I din really have time to upload this event to my blog but now, I will combine both sessions together.
I was same team with actuarial (I promised them before my ex-boss engaged me). Since im the coordinator of the team, the calling of the team followed my department – Finance which they booed me on that day when the organizer labeled us as finance team. LOL.. However, this was the bridge that brought actuarial team and me together. Previously, we really seldom talk to each other as they were very busy doing their prophet running which I had totally no idea on it. They shared the same topic but not with me, and sometimes I find it really quite difficult to squeeze into their community.
But why I would like to squeeze in? It is just because there are more hot chicks over there rather than old auntie gang over my side..haha.. In fact, we are about the same age and hence I feel that we should have some common topic. The only interesting people in Finance is just my team where I always been with them, hence I need to expand my social network. If I can’t tackle any them, at least I will have some spy on my future targets - trainee.. haha
Back to the event, this was held in Sunway Extreme Park but not the open field. It is somewhere in the jungle where we played on a mud field. The game play was to grab the flag, whichever team who successfully bring their flag back to the base will be announced as the winner. Very luckily, my team was ranked as the second runner up with my great sacrifice as below… Of course, many of them experienced the same as me, but just that I was at the front line to grab the flag and of course I will be the centre of the aiming.. (besides, im having large surface area exposed)
I just have some of the pics pre n post of the event but not during the game.. haiz...
My team member's wound
This was mine
With the experience and tactical strategies learned in my first time of playing, I applied in my second game with my buddies (MDBC).
Venue : My Gopeng Resort
Date : 2 Aug 2009
Time : Should start at 10.30am but ended up at 11.30am ( style of MDBC)
Pax : 21 in total. (inclusive of 14 MDBC out of 17, 7 non MDBC)
The venue:
A very nice game indeed, and we truly enjoyed ourselves as many of us were struggling in the boring working life. It’s a bit tiring, but then its worth for your sweat and blood. Thanks to the organizer (whoever he is).
However, there was something imperfect here. As the marshals said, you din enjoy urself if you din get shot in this event. Pain though, but that’s the fun!! And out of the 21 fellows, I was the only one didn’t get hit at all and won 4 matches. I assumed that many of the readers will think that, because I hide all the time, that’s why I din get shot, but let me clarify here, I was the one who grabbed the flag for two games consecutively and one of my shoes was even stucked in the swamp. Ngek ngek…..
Finally, I’m proud with my bulky yet tangkas body. All of them placed the bet that I will the first one to be eliminated (first game was survival game with last man standing) just because of my size. WTF!! I have no confidence to challenge them though as I feel that I will be the target as well.. =(
Luckily one of the marshals guided me with some of the tips on the geographic condition which I fully utilized the privileges of that and won the game. Thanks to you Lisa!!
7 games played:
First : Eastgod vs Monkey team (bold was the winner) – last man standing with only one life
Second : Optimus vs SWAT – last man standing with only one life
Third : Eastgod vs SWAT – Grab the flag
Forth : Optimus vs Monkey – Grab the flag
Fifth : Top 10 plaers – Grab the flag (of course im in this and I won, wahaha)
Since many pellets left over, lets go for the sixth game:
Sixth : 6 of us vs 3 marshals – unlimited life until pellets finished or surrender (we lose, they were insane and many of us lose due to surrender, bleeding all over the body, but this was the best game.
Having some pellets again, the last game
Seventh : 2v2 – similar game play with the sixth game (personal revenge)
Whoa!!!! A very nice game!!!
Come on, lets start the game!!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Paintball
Posted by
wjiann
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|