Thursday, July 09, 2009

Will you eat alone in a restaurant?

I heard the above question this evening in My FM. The topic for the day was: "Will you eat alone in a restaurant?" The moment i heard this, i was stuck in the jam and since i have nothing to do, i do a stupid thing which was sending in sms.

A - Will
B - Won't

My answer was I won't. I feel like so lonely eating alone without any friends around. Sometimes when i passby the food stalls, looking at those lone rangers, i feel pity for them. I am wondering, why will they be alone? Hence, i wont let the same thing happen to me. That's why i will prefer tapao if i need to be alone.

I heard many of them sending in sms saying that eating alone have such advantages:

- To have peace in mind
- Can eat at own pace
- To be more relax
- Better digestion

In fact i agree to all those points, but why not we do it at home? Why we must have it in a public area? Anyway, i was even worse last time. I can't even go to cinema myself. Now, i will go to the cinema by myself but then under certain circumstances.

- when i were at outside and there is some buffer time before next activity
- when i were in bad mood

Nonetheless, until now, i still paiseh going to buy ticket for myself. I am not dare to look into the receptionist when i tell him/her only one ticket. My greatest record was watching two movies consecutively by myself. Jibaily paiseh to buy the tickets. Haiz..


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|