I love to sing k. I always wish to go K-room to sing. Why huh? People will say me like not shy to ask for singing since my voice is not good as well.. Even can use horrible to describe. So why? I dunno last time, i just wanna go...
But today i knew why!! Finally i know why i like to sing even with some unknown friends. Today i joined my colleague from another division of finance. 7 of us, i just knew 2 of them where one is the guy that i mention before. (my ex colleague) I participated openly without thinking any thing, coz i need some channel to release myself.
The profound of K-room is singing can bring out your feeling. Your emotion will linked to the music and you will follow the tone. When you sing old songs,your mood back to the oldies will recall back some memories, when you sing hitz songs, your mood is shooting up high, and when you sing some love songs, if you do have relationship, you will be leading by it as well. Thats so strange and powerful.
I remembered last time one of my sing-mates tell me:"Eh y u sing so sentimentally?"
I just replied:" Just to match with the song."
Today i think i not really match with the song, but it did bring out my own feelings and released in singing. Even though my emotion is low but when i sing some rocks song, my mood cheered up ady. The last song was "Zombie" which i shouted so loud.
Another good point of singing is i can shout in the room where no people will scold you or laugh at you, if you sing nicely they thought you really good at it, if turns out bad, they just thought u wanna create the atmosphere only.Wakaka
For singing, free for date, call 012-5651887 @ 016-5151275.
p/s: photos will be uploaded next week as i din bring my own camera, i have to transfer from my colleague on monday.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Red-Box
Posted by
wjiann
at
6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|