Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lousy System

I have no idea on how UMS allocate our exam schedule and i have no idea on their system. Most of the universities had a later starting date and an earlier ending. It just took them 2 weeks time for the whole examination whereas i need about a month.

Some of my friends wishing me good luck for my exam and in return i did wish them as their time came. However, they finish even earlier then me. Looking them planning to go back, going to release themselves in the city, watching movie everyday without worrying anymore, i really feel like, im so unfortunate. I had my first paper on the first day, last paper on the last second day. (29/10 till 20/11)

The trip back to hometown doesnt mean anything to me for this time. For previous year, if i have a one month break, definitely i wish to go back. This time it totally different. I didn't have the passion to go back. I wish to stay. Even though i have nothing to do over Sabah here, i prefer to stay at home to enjoy my free life.

No mood to study now......It drags me too long for the exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for SPM there are 10 subjects and its reasonable to take bout a month, but i just have 7 papers.........Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|