Friday, February 23, 2007

CNY2007

Previously I said that there will be no any decoration for my house this year. However, we changed! We had decided to deco at least for something. Hence the deco for this year is slightly different for the theme tree, and there were none around our house and also the corner……

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(the following is last year deco…….no more plum)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Once there were many people asked me that where we keep those stuff and it suppose to be a huge place to store all….. Now discovery channel reveal the secret!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maybe there were less and less children in my house. All growing be an adult and hence snacks and candies quantities were greatly reduced. However the mandarin orange level never changed! This year again 12 boxes and we still cant finish it….They were crazy buying so many.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I was getting older, started from this year my intention on paying visit to friend’s house had gone. I prefer at night just went out for some drinking or gambling purpose. At least I got something to do. Paying visit is something just like going there for the RM2 angpau. The feel is so unpleasant.

Except the second day of the CNY, it just something issued. A must-do-appointment go to my grandma house…

It had become a trend for having dinner outside with my uncles and all those. My grandma ady lazy to cook for so many people!! For the bill, just shared by all families.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since im so boring what I should do at home? Many people will say that I will deal with my notebook. In fact, my pc ady occupied for those elders at a special purpose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Therefore I have to show my ‘gifted’ talent to entertain most of them. –singing
We bought 8 new vcds for this karaoke session. If not you have to sing those 邓丽君 or 周旋’s songs… I rather die if so!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

p/s: as there were too many reunions for this year, I had to separate my day for it and so for my blog as well of course.

1) MDBC (unavoidable)
2) St john (10 years graduates)
3) Standard 6 Class A (10 years date)
4) Form 6 Class Alpha (newest)


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|