My enjoyable holiday had come to an end! I cant be so lazy, so useless, so 不知所谓’s life. Except vacation, my daily chores will be eat, drink, shit, and sleep!! Then the cycle goes on! Non stop! Some might said why I chose this life? Cant I use my leisure time in a smarter way? I will give you this:” where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise!” Why I cant indulge myself? This is just a small break and let me enjoy it!!
Once the time came, my normal life twisted! Woke at evening time, sleep at wee hours! Monday, my class starts and my first lecture at 8 to 10. OMG! How many days I have to use to normalize my life? Im worrying my first choice for it is playing truant! Any alarm will just fail to do its duty!
At the beginning of every semester, I will have many goals to achieve to reach! Arrange my notes nicely la, pay attention in class la, do all the homework la, revise everything taught everyday la and finally none can be reached! There are too many devils around me! They are luring me to another way of life!
These are the ones who gif me the largest influence..
1) MSN chatting
2) Blog viewing
3) Watching movie
4) O2jam
5) Pirate king
6) Dota
How can I resist to all these? The moment I bought this devil back, what I told my mom was im using it to do my assignments. I have to search info online, discuss assignment, video conferencing and so on. Indeed, all being done but it was in a small partition!
Now I would not have any other goals to achieve just one!! Which is maintain my pointer and better to increase of course! The process no longer important coz it was something cant fulfill!
It is a short semester. Third semester is a long one and I din back for the semester break! Now forth semester short sem I will back for CNY for fortnight. I know the day I back from peninsular will be my hardest day of the semester. I will be rushing for my assignments, tests, and so on. But still I feel worthy as I can experienced the atmosphere during CNY. Can meet all happy face during that time! Looking forward to the moment!
Haihz the time I start my work is the time my buddies enjoying their holiday!!! At least I hv to bear this feeling till after Christmas!! OK gambate lo MR LOH!
Saturday, December 09, 2006
BYe third sem!!!
Posted by
wjiann
at
10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|