Written Date : 6/11/06
Written Time: 12.12am
Incredibly, I went to library on Sunday! With one of my friend’s company, I stayed there for 4 hours above!! I cant believe I can do that. I had took 2 exams for my first year and I never been there to read for my final!! Thanks to the friend that ‘forced’ me to be there!!
UMS Library has a vague impression in my mind! It is just a place for me to fulfill my requirements for my assignment. As my memories hold, first semester for my first year, i went there just to online with my laptop! Later on, I changed to the service of TmNet hotspot made me even less visit to the library! I can just online next to my hostel!
Strictly spoke, there were only twice I fully treat library as a library! First was when Im doing my SPNM assignment. My title was to make a review on certain books. It was a group assignment and 4 of us searching every corner at the library to get all the books available for my title! That was my first!
Second time I went there just happened last month! Again it was to make a review on certain journals or thesis. As we know, journals have to buy if you want to view it. For thesis, where else you can get others from library? All these cant be done through internet and totally make me die!! Since the night I went to library searching for thesis I was the last, I even dunno where was the part and which floor thesis and journals located at! What a joke as I been at UMS for a year!!! Worse than those juniors who know more on the procedures and ways…
When I was on the way to library, I even don’t know will the library open today and when it will close. Im lack of all these information. Now ady Monday and I decided to go library once again before my next paper on Tuesday! Maybe if there is someone accompany to library reading, I think I will. Coz I really can read there more than in my house. More efficeient!!!! LOL
Monday, November 06, 2006
Library!!!
Posted by
wjiann
at
12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
Comment Feed (RSS)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
|