Friday, October 27, 2006

BBQ

At this tension moment, everyone is doing their revision for the upcoming final examination. However, 21 lorong raja udang 3b students treat it as a shitty thing and negligible. Hence, a barbeque was organized and celebrating Hon’s birthday in advance. (the next day is his bthdy)

Before that we had decided to hold it on Wednesday but due to the Raya, the town here become a dead town. All the shop closed. No materials can be bought. Haiz!!!! They raya I puasa!!!

Luckily this bbq still can going on!!!!

This bbq main ‘dish’ is to be done by me. Fried bihun!!! (second plate not, as I hv to go to lit the fire) Lets see whether I have the style of a chef anot?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Im stirring the taste for the sauce!!! Own creation!! LOL (lots of sesame oil)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before I was able to finish the second plate of fried bihun I was called to lit the fire! Sad to note that it was in a mess and a failure to me!!! I regret why I din learn it properly when I went camp but depending on those scouts!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally with 4 fire seeds, some old newspaper and my pumping style blowing, I successfully make it!!! About to faint due to lack of oxygen in my lung!!

Ok lets start the event!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had our sound system by using Mr Hong speaker, n Miss See pc!! Listening to 988.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After long time struggling with the food, all of us were suffering of too full. Wanna vomit liao!! We ate all meat today. Less vegetables.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But this still licking with joy. And he is so so so selfish don’t want to share with others!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A bird’s eyeview of the food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now is the time to enjoy our self made dessert!!! Pudding!!! Not as well as sold but still ok to be eaten…LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

While we were fighting outside, this two girls still surfing the air asia web in search for cheap air fare to back hometown!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This time the only video captured is singing the school theme of our primary and secondary school PEI YUAN!!! Reli dog!!


0 comments:







Post a Comment





|