Friday, August 11, 2006

Streamyx

TMNET now have the full power to control my life. When it is on, then my life will be so colourful and meaningful. It will cherish my life. If the system was down, it ‘ruined’ my whole life!!!

I pay for RM90.00 per month just to get a good connection in order to serve some net, visit my blog, check my inbox, chat with my friends, visit friendster, download movies, porn net and so on. I think many of the boys do the same as me. *never judge me just for the word-porn*

However I had been suspended by using this connection for weeks. Even if the connection is available, it just can ‘survive’ for few days then it broke again. What the fuck!!! There are rumors which said it was due to the lack of port in my area. For these few days, they were connecting this port for this area and few days later, they connect the port to another area again. Is TMNET really so poor?? My area is packed with students. We had occupied about 80% of the population. There are more than 1000 students living here. (sorry for being so detail as I learned statistic) *haha*

Before I heard the rumor, I saw many TMNET servicing cars nearby from noon till evening. I thought they were so hardworking for rushing the port for us. Now im wondering. I remain my right to comment on this. Were they really hardworking or they are doing just as the rumors goes by?? *unknown*

Haihz.. After this post I will wondering when I will not be able to online to meet my friends. Before I end my post, I would like to explain why tmnet ‘ruin’ my life. Without it, my life transformed into a damn boring one which outsiders never know. My whole day schedule is dependant to the internet. With the extra time I have, I used it to read. It was a miracle to me. I will never read before exam. My housemate were questioning me, why I changed to so hardworking. Im revising what my lecturer taught for that day. OMG!!!!

Well, im looking forward to the streamyx to recover soon.

6 comments:

  1. hey fren! u should at least be thankful that ur hostel got such service.. i gotta walk all the way just to online lerr.. oh yea... smth's wrong with my frenster.. I CANT BLOGGGGGGG!!!aiks.. terrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey fren! u should at least be thankful that ur hostel got such service.. i gotta walk all the way just to online lerr.. oh yea... smth's wrong with my frenster.. I CANT BLOGGGGGGG!!!aiks.. terrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey fren! u should at least be thankful that ur hostel got such service.. i gotta walk all the way just to online lerr.. oh yea... smth's wrong with my frenster.. I CANT BLOGGGGGGG!!!aiks.. terrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey fren! u should at least be thankful that ur hostel got such service.. i gotta walk all the way just to online lerr.. oh yea... smth's wrong with my frenster.. I CANT BLOGGGGGGG!!!aiks.. terrible

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooppss!!! keke... try to delete the xtra ones.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. tats okie!!! eh im not at hostel la..its outside i pay for monthly service...i move out d

    ReplyDelete