Wednesday, May 17, 2006

titoki

Well , recently im at KL for helping my relatives to look after her business. I even haven back to my own home town. Pity guy!!!!!

Everyday I need to wake up before 6am and drive bout one hour to my office. Fetching titoki and her sister to work before I go to office. It kills me if this last forever. I never never wake up so early and sleep so early even I need to go to school when form 5 or form 6. Normally during school life I wake at 7am and sleep at 12am. However now I need to shift all the time 2 hours earlier. Ya it is the same duration but it makes much differences on your daily affairs and your mental condition.

Sitting alone in the office and waiting for customer really cant suit me who is so energetic and active. I feel so sleepy the whole day long and seeking for leng luis only. However everyday I end up with disappointment. I will only looking titoki walking inside, find me to fetch her back. Idiot!!!!!

Want to know more on my recent life refer to this bitch’s blog. (There is some only)

2 comments:

  1. Wei, ngo yee gah hou tor suei nei meh?! .|.

    ReplyDelete
  2. y post such ugly thg on ur blog??? yurkkkkk.......(carrot)

    ReplyDelete