Tuesday, April 25, 2006

day1part2

And now we are heading upwards the most wonderful waterfall at Ranau!!!! At the beginning there was signboard notified me that the whole journey will takes up 3 hours.(tru and flo) During the 'process' of climbing up the mountain is totally tiring. It was what that kills my cells and fats. it just like im doing exercise for a month. You will never intend to do it again after it. I swear i wont hike again if that is not necessary.

3565m height. Not distance. If distance i think i walked more than 10km. My knees were so pain and im not willing to walk any further. When i reach 1km height im exhausted and 3 of us had given up and just stop. However i keep on hiking. I believe that i can do it. As my 'housewife' here, her physical was incredible. For keeping my face i need to bear it. (Tell myself: gambate wjiann, u cant lose de)

Wow now i reached half of the distance and i experienced cramp at my tigh. I hardly lift my leg up and step forward by my hand. I cant control my leg anymore. There was one more to give up now. This time is a boy. OMG!!! However you noe what enchanted power on me????... Is this-->>
The first time i looked at this picture, I was attracted by it. Not the girl inside but the background. I deeply believed that it is worth for biting your tongue , heading upwards. And finally i reach. The feeling of tire vanished. My eyes were attracted by this awesome view. I had never been to a place so beautiful. I cant wait a second longer. i took off m y clothes and pants and threw myself into the nature.
Now lets compare before and after....

Before climbing>>>>>>>>>happy face








during.......so tired









Joyfull







Result......






Today is the earliest nitght that i sleep during my life in UMS. 10++ only. haihz


note: who else need to try????i can point uthe way

3 comments:

  1. How many hours did you guys walk and climb ar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the girl in the 1st picture top to bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. titoki: 1 and a half up and oe hour dn
    diao: top is my kai jie..told before de....in middle photo that is see's coursemate..ask her come to fulfil d amount oni.....ahahaa

    ReplyDelete